What Can a Trainer Do for You?
Personal Trainers help instruct and educate you on the most successful ways to improve your health and fitness. A trainer can:
- Assess your health history and level of conditioning.
- Create and accomplish long and short term fitness goals.
- Ensure a safe and effective workout.
- Learn new training skills.
- Enhance your mind, body, and spirit.
- Improve your overall fitness.
- Reach or maintain a healthy weight.
The fitness assessment begins your personal workout program. The results assist in determining the best fitness program for your individual needs. Fitness assessments are performed by a Personal Trainer and include the following:
- Resting Heart Rate
- Blood Pressure
- Body Composition
- Muscular Strength
- Muscular Endurance
- Cardiovascular Fitness