What does the Campus Recreation Center have to offer?
- 73,000 square feet of fun!
- More than 9,800 square feet of fitness space featuring cardiovascular and weight equipment
- Two multi-purpose courts
- A three-lane indoor jogging/walking track; each lap = 1/8 of a mile
- Two group exercise/multipurpose studios; each studio is approx. 2,400 square feet
- 48-foot climbing wall with belaying and bouldering
- Meeting room and conference room
- Full locker room facilities
- Two assessment rooms
- Administrative offices
- All CRC members can checkout equipment at the Equipment Cage in the CRC. Just bring your CatCard and 92#!
Equipment Available for Checkout:
- Disc Golf Discs
- Racquetball Racquets & Balls
- Softballs, Bats & Gloves
- Tennis Racquets & Balls
Equipment Checkout Policy:
When equipment is checked out from the Campus Recreation Center (CRC), it is the responsibility of the patron who checked out equipment to return equipment that same day and in the same condition as it was when checked out. If equipment is not returned within 48 hours of checkout, the patron who checked out the equipment will owe the Campus Recreation Center the value of the equipment plus a processing fee before being granted further access to the CRC. If equipment is not returned within 14 days, the missing equipment fee will be charged to the student's account.