**ACE HOOD & REEL BIG FISH SHOW HAS BEEN MOVED TO THE AK HINDS UNIVERSITY CENTER ON
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 25. PURCHASE TICKETS ON THIS PAGE OR AT THE RAMSEY CENTER TICKET
OFFICE UNTIL 4PM ON FRIDAY, OCTOBER 24.
AFTER FRIDAY, OCTOBER 24 ALL TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED AT THE AK HINDS UNIVERSITY
REEL BIG FISH
Saturday, October 25
(doors open at 7:00pm)
WCU Students BUY TICKETS HERE
Non-Students BUY TICKETS HERE
*Or charge by phone at 828.227.7722*
General Admission: $11 WCU Students/ $16 Non-Students
Day of Show: $16 All Tickets
Additional convenience fee and sales tax per ticket will apply.
Please read the information below before purchasing tickets to a Ramsey Center event.
RAMSEY CENTER POLICIES
- NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.
- No audio/video recorders, professional cameras or laser pointers.
- No outside food or drinks, including bottles or cans of any kind.
- No alcohol.
- No weapons of any kind.
- No smoking in the Ramsey Center. Signs will direct patrons toward designated smoking
areas outside of the building.
- Patrons and their belongings are subject to search prior to entering the stadium/venue.
- No re-admittance to Ramsey Center events. Leaving an event requires purchase of another
ticket to re-enter.
TICKET INFORMATION FOR GENERAL AUDIENCES
Purchasing a ticket to a Ramsey Center event, gives you the right to sit in your seat.
It also gives you the right to stand in front of your seat. Patrons are not allowed
to stand in their seat, or stand in the aisles or stand in section entrances.
There is no minimum age for admission to an event, although parents should take into
consideration if the specific event is appropriate for their child. Parents or guardians
will be held responsible for their child's behavior.
For your convenience, you may purchase and print your ticket online.
Ramsey Center Accessibility Information
TICKET INFORMATION FOR WCU STUDENTS
(Not valid for all shows)
WCU Students: Enrolled WCU students, who pay student activity fees as part of their tuition,
are eligible to purchase a discounted student ticket. To receive this discount, WCU
students must have a valid WCU student Cat Card. Students may purchase one (1) ticket
at the student price. Students can print their student ticket from a secure online
account while supplies last.
Student Ticket Policy
- WCU students must show a valid WCU student ID with their student ticket at the door
- Student tickets are not transferable.
- Non-WCU students who present a WCU student ticket at the door will be required to
purchase a general public ticket in order to be admitted to the event (if tickets
are still available).
- All sales are FINAL, with no refunds or exchanges
Violations of the Student Ticket Policy
Violations of the student ticket distribution policy will be referred to the Office
of Student Judicial Affairs or the WCU Campus Police. Violations that may result in
the student being referred to the Office of Student Judicial Affairs include, but
are not limited to:
- Sale of student tickets
- Duplicating or intentionally altering student tickets
- Presenting a fake, replicated or altered WCU ID or presenting the WCU ID of another
- Unauthorized access to the online student ticketing system
- Attempting to access the personal account of another student
For more information, please contact the Ramsey Center Ticket Office Monday through
Friday between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. at 828-227-7722 or 866-WCU-FEST (866-928-3378).
The Ramsey Center Administrative office hours are Monday through Friday - 8 a.m. to
5 p.m. 828-227-7677
Return to Events & Tickets