- The Life of Josefina Niggli
- Bibliography of Josefina Niggli's Work
- Gallery of Photos from Ms. Niggli and Friends
- Josefina Niggli Scholarship
- Events, Exhibits, Celebrations
- Research, Conferences, and Classroom Projects
- Student Portrait Commission
- Favorite Memories of Josefina Niggli
- Josefina Niggli Initiative Committee Members
- News about the Yearlong Celebration of Josefina Niggli
The Office for Undergraduate Studies coordinated the development of a campuswide integrated
learning theme for the 2009-10 academic year titled “Josefina Niggli: A Celebration
of Culture, Art, and Life.”
Faculty, staff and students were invited to be part of the interdisciplinary effort that culminated in a celebration of Niggli, an internationally celebrated writer and Hollywood presence who brought to life the Mexican culture of the first half of the last century. Born in 1910 in Monterrey, Mexico, Niggli taught English, drama and poetry at Western Carolina University from 1956 to 1975.
For more information, please contact Glenda Hensley at email@example.com in the Office for Undergraduate Studies at 828-227-2786.
Photos on this website are courtesy of Hunter Library , unless otherwise noted.