To make a program or trip deposit at Western Carolina University:
1. Go to "my.wcu.edu" and log in using your WCU username and password.
2. Click "View Bill-Make a Payment" under Accounts & Payments to log into Bill+Payment.
3. Click the green "Make Payment" button twice.
4. Even if you have no balance or a credit balance on your account, you may click on the "Amount due" circle and put the amount of the deposit payment in the box to the right. Click "Continue".
5. Select a payment method. Select Electronic Checking to pay from your checking account. Provide banking information. There is no fee to use Electronic Checking.
6. To pay by credit card, select Credit Card via PayPath. Click "Continue to PayPath" and provide credit card information. There is a 2.75% convenience fee when paying by credit card.
7. After making the deposit payment, please call Student Accounts at 828-227-7324 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request that the deposit payment be recoded to an actual deposit. That will remove the credit from your student account and keep your deposit from being refunded to you. The deposit will then apply to your account when charges are actually posted for that term.