Browse Feature Films:
Films, A - E Films, F - L Films, M - R Films, S - Z Foreign Language Films
Other Search Options
You can also search the library catalog (including ASU and UNCA) by title, director/performer/writer,
- Find a movie by TITLE: choose the Title dropdown, enter the movie title, click search.
- Find a movie with a particular DIRECTOR/PERFORMER/WRITER: choose the Director/Performer/Writer dropdown, enter the person's name (last name,
first name - for example Peck, Gregory), click search.
- Find a movie with a particular SUBJECT: choose the Subject dropdown, enter a subject, click search.
- After you get your results, you can then limit your search results to just those available
at WCU by clicking the Limit/Sort button. Select WCU CMC Media from the Location drop box.
Faculty - Put Media on Reserve or Hold Media for Class Use
- Reserve form for media
- Form to hold media materials for class use
- Checkout procedures for faculty.
Due dates may be altered beyond the standard checkout for media items needed for
classroom instruction. The maximum extended checkout period will be one month.
Items MUST be brought back to the library when due. If no other patron needs the
item at that time, the items may be renewed.