Our next meeting will be October 5th from 5-6pm in HF Robinson suite 242!
Board members volunteer their time to raise gifts to help maintain WCU’s tradition of excellence and to encourage a tradition of giving from their peers. Board members assist with planning and implementing programs and activities for the graduating class. As a member of the Senior Giving Board, you will work with your classmates to positively affect the future of Western Carolina University, long after you graduate.
• Attend monthly meetings
• Assist with planning and implementing programs and activities for the graduating class.
• Attend and volunteer during Senior Giving sponsored programs and events.
• Help students build spirit and a sense of loyalty and pride in Western Carolina.
• Increase student knowledge about annual giving and its importance to WCU.
• Respond to emails and provide appropriate notice if unable to attend meetings or events.
• Make a personal gift to the Senior Class campaign. **
• Work with Office of Development to determine goals of Senior Class giving campaign.
To Apply Contact:
Director of Annual Giving
Phone: (828) 227-7124
**By contributing to any WCU fund, seniors sustain their alma mater's excellence and begin a lifelong tradition of giving back to their university. Seniors are asked to participate with a gift of $20.11/ $20.12 (honoring your graduation year) or more.