The Facilities Planning Design and Construction Team is responsible for organizing,
managing and coordination of the Planning, Design and Construction division of the
Office of Facilities Management.
- Planning for space/building use, both present and future.
- Develop financial data for future capital projects.
- Project design, from programming through construction documents.
- Manage both in-house and outsourced design projects.
- Ensure design documents meet standards and requirements.
- Take projects from bidding all the way through acceptance of the project after completion.
- Ensure projects conform to WCU and industry standards, protecting the state’s capital
- Coordinate the occupancy of the facilities, making the transition as painless as possible
for all parties.
- Develop and manage campus department/personnel relocation strategies.
- Coordinate and report status of in-house and outsourced design/construction projects.
Have a project you'd like to discuss?
Want to learn about the campus master plan? Want to learn about our design and construction
guidelines or bid on a project? We're here to work with you. Please contact us.
Request a Project
To request a project from Facilities Planning, Design and Construction, please complete
the Project Request Form.
3476 Old Cullowhee Rd.
Cullowhee, NC 28723
For emergencies call: 828-227-7224