- Watch for emails from verification@SSCwp.org or firstname.lastname@example.org. The School Servicing Center (SSC) will send an email to the email address you listed on your FAFSA. The email will contain information that will be needed complete the verification process.
- You will complete most or all of your verification using the online verification interview on the "Student" tab at www.SSCwp.org. You may also upload any required documents online. Many of your questions can be answered using the FAQ and Tips links under the "Student" tab.
- If you did not use the data retrieval tool (DRT) to transfer your tax information from the IRS to your FAFSA, then you should request a Tax Return Transcript. This can be done at http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Get-Transcript. Be sure to us the "Get Transcript Online" option and request "Tax Return" transcript for the fastest processing of your tax information request.
- Send an email to SSC at www.SSCwp.org/email if you have questions.
- You can track your verification status at www.SSCwp.org. SSC will notify you when the process is complete. Once SSC has completed your verification, you should expect to receive an email from the WCU financial aid office with your award information within 2 weeks. If you do not receive this award information, contact the WCU financial aid office.
- Finally, DON'T DELAY! The faster you respond to requests from SSC, the faster you complete verification and the faster you financial aid can be awarded.
Check your WCU My Cat frequently to see if any additional information is needed to complete your awarding process.
You may log directly into School Servicing Center here.