The box office is located inside the BAC lobby.
Hours of Operation
- Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Saturdays and Sundays, one hour prior to performance only
- Summer and university holidays, hours may vary
- Phone: 828-227-2479
- Fax: 828-227-7634
There are three ways to buy tickets for events:
- In person during box office hours. Cash, check, Visa and MasterCard accepted.
- By phone during box office hours at 828-227-2479. All reservations require payment, with Visa/MasterCard
- Online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Processing fees apply.
Tickets purchased in advance may be picked up at the box office during hours of operation
or at the time of the performance. The box office remains open 15 minutes after the
ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds or exchanges will be issued unless the performance
is canceled. BAC reserves the right to make changes or substitutions to the lineup should production
problems arise with any listed performance.
- Group Rates: Available for selected shows for groups of 20 or more
- Senior Rates: Available for selected shows for those 60 years of age or older
- Student Rates: Available for most shows for any student of any age at any institution.
A ticket is required for anyone entering the performance hall, including young children.
Children of all ages qualify for student tickets. Please use discretion when choosing
to bring a child to a performance. Most of the performances are not recommended for
children younger than five years of age. Should a child become disruptive, an accompanying
adult may be asked to wait with them in the lobby.
The performance hall has 1,000 seats. Visit the seating chart for details.
BAC is accessible to visitors with disabilities. Visit the special accommodations page for more information.
BAC performance attendance guidelines are available on the house courtesies page.
Gift certificates are available for Galaxy of Stars subscriptions and single ticket orders. Please contact the box office to purchase a gift certificate.