Explore Catamount Country!!! Campus tours are a great way to get to see the campus
and learn a little bit about the buildings and activities on campus.
Campus tours will not be held on weekends, when the university is closed, or when
on campus events preclude doing tours of campus. Those dates are listed here:
- Friday, February 24th - No 2pm Tour
- Friday, March 24th - No 2pm Tour
- Friday, April 14th
The schedules for May, June, July, and August campus tours will be posted online by
Friday, April 18th.
- Directions to campus can be found here.
- Once you enter campus at the main entrance, you will veer to the right of the round-a-bout
and then take your first right, go over the creek, and 50 yards ahead of you is the
entrance to the Admissions Office. You may park in any spaces that have the Future Catamount sign on the post.
- A digital campus map can be found here. Click on the Support Offices checkbox. The top green S marker (of the 2) just above
the Intramural Field is where your tour will now start.
- Tours depart promptly on the hour. Please arrive 10 minutes early to complete a visitor's
card. We are looking forward to seeing you on campus and want to make sure that you
have a successful visit. If you have any requests or special needs, please make sure
to let us know so that we can accommodate you!
- A student ambassador will be your guide for an extensive walking tour of the campus.
Please make sure you wear comfortable shoes. We also recommend that you carry a bottle
of water on warm days.
- No pets are allowed on the tours except for service animals.
- No smoking is allowed on the tours.
Register for a Tour:
You may register for a tour online by clicking on the link below. Then please select
the appropriate day and time you would like to visit. Or, you can call the Office
of Admission (1-877-928-4968) at least one day prior to your visit.
January Campus Tours (Click Here)
February Campus Tours (Click Here)
March Campus Tours (Click Here)
April Campus Tours (Click Here)
Register a Group for a Tour:
If you would like to coordinate a tour for a group of 10 or more students (school groups, special groups, etc.), please click the following link:
Please do not register the groups through the above registration options.