Degree Offered: Master of Entrepreneurship (M.E.)
Departmental Website: Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Program Description: The Master of Entrepreneurship (ME Program) degree is an online program which is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). The purpose of the program is to offer students the opportunity to acquire the skills necessary to create a sustainable new venture from an idea or concept that is developed during the course of study. The Master of Entrepreneurship program requires 30 semester hours.
*Out of state admission restrictions apply. For more information, click here
Location of Course Offerings: Web-based
- Graduate School Admission Requirements
- Program Admission Requirements
- Minimum GMAT score of 400 or an equivalent GRE score, or equivalent MAT score
- Minimum of three letters of recommendation
- Have completed a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university with an overall grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale for the last 60 hours of undergraduate work or a 2.85 on a 4.0 scale cumulatively;
- An interview with the Program Director to discuss the applicant's purpose for taking the ME program and how the applicant will use the degree after graduation
- The test score requirement and the undergraduate GPA requirement may be waived for applicants who submit an official final transcript showing a conferred graduate degree.
- Applicants may qualify for Conditional Admission status with the recommendation of the Program Director.
Application Deadline: None
College of Business Graduate Programs Manager
WCU Programs at Biltmore Park
Graduate Program Director:
Dr. Bill Richmond
College of Business