Degree Offered: Master of Science (M.S.)
Departmental Website: Clinical Mental Health Counseling - M.S.
Program Description: The program leading to the M.S. degree in clinical mental health counseling requires a minimum of 60 semester hours of graduate study.
Location of Course Offerings: Cullowhee and Biltmore Park
- Graduate School Admission Requirements
- Program Admission Requirements
- GRE General Exam
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 on the last 60 hours of undergraduate coursework (GPA calculator).
- Goal statement recommended
- Three letters of recommendation (we prefer that recommendations be academic or employment-related)
- Applicants will be screened and qualified individuals will be invited for an interview. The interview is a major criterion in the selection process.
Graduate Program Director:
Dr. Lisen Roberts
Department of Human Services