Browse the links below for information on campus services in Asheville and Cullowhee.
- Course Tutoring
- Career Services
- Computer Support
- Counseling, Psychological Services
- Dining Options: Cullowhee and Asheville
- Health Services
- Cat (ID) Cards
- Library: Cullowhee and Asheville
- Shuttle Service (CatTran), Parking Permits: Cullowhee, Biltmore Park (PDF)
- Recreation: Cullowhee
- Writing and Learning Commons
- Students are encouraged to purchase textbooks online at http://books.wcu.edu/.
- WCU's bookstore is located on the Cullowhee campus at 311 Memorial Drive, near the A.K. Hinds University Center and the Campus Recreation Center. The hours are posted on the bookstore's website.
- Biltmore Park students can find information on textbooks here.
My Cat allows you to register for classes, review class schedules, check grades, view financial aid information, pay account balances, and apply for graduation. My Cat is located at http://mycat.wcu.edu/ or from the Western Carolina University home page (http://www.wcu.edu/).
Blackboard is software that allows Western Carolina University to create and host courses on the Internet. To use Blackboard, you need an Internet connection. You must know how to use an Internet browser, have basic word processing skills, and have basic computer file management skills. You are not required to know HTML or programming. To get started with Blackboard, go to https://wcu.blackboard.com/.
If you need assistance accessing My Cat, Blackboard, or your email, please contact IT Help Desk at 828-227-7487,
866-928-7487 or email@example.com.
For computer information services and assistance, please refer to WCU's Information Technology website at http://www.wcu.edu/academics/campus-academic-resources/it/, or call toll-free 1-866-928-7487.
Cullowhee: Counseling and Psychological Services
Cullowhee: Health Center, Bird Building