Tools and Forms
• Serves as the institutions Authorized Organizational Representative. Responsible for internal approval of and contract execution of externally funded research.
• Supports the faculty search agenda by strengthening existing initiatives with external agencies partners and agencies, while seeking opportunities to expand into new multidisciplinary fields.
• Promotes research activities across the University's academic units and among faculty and students
- Responsible for administration and regulatory compliance within the Graduate School & Research
- Proposal Development – technical.
- Liaison to College of Health and Human Sciences; College of Education and Allied Professions; College of Fine & Performing Arts
- Proposals Development – technical
- Budget Development
- RAMSeS Administrator
- Maintains Electronic Research Administration systems
- Performs final review of proposals to ensure compliance with internal & agency requirements
- Identification of Funding opportunities
- Proposal Development – technical
- Assisting faculty with preparing proposal for submission; RAMSeS entry
- Contract negotiation
- Internal processing of awards; coordinates new award meetings
- Liaison to College of Arts & Sciences; College of Business; The Kimmel School; Hunter Library
Erin Burnside - Research Protections Officer
Coordinates compliance committees & functions
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC)
- Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC)
- Conflict of Interest
- Export Control
Coordinates grant management
- Provides on-going non-fiscal post award support for grants activities and management
- Coordinates post-ward implementation meetings
- Assist PIs and supports Departmental Administrators with day-to-day operations of grant administration management.
- Provides tools and training for non-fiscal post award management