Office Address: Camp Building 110
Reports to the associate dean of the Graduate School and Research and assists with the design, implementation, and management of the comprehensive proposal management system. Helps obtain funds from federal, state, and city governments, private foundations, and other organizations.
- Assists faculty and staff in identifying external funding sources
- Assists the Associate Dean to establish a faculty interest database in the area of research and sponsored programs and maintains the database
- Work with college community to write high quality grant proposals
- Assists faculty and staff in grant and contract budget development
- Ensure that proposals meet all requirements as established by the grant funder.
- Contribute to the advancement of research and scholarly activities; serve as a leader and expert in providing guidance and support to research constituents
- Maintenance of monthly and annual Proposal and Award report
- Provide reports and data to Management on grant submissions
- Assist Principal Investigators (PI) with grant submissions
- Determine and ensure compliance with contract and grant requirements
- Provide input on improvements to ORA services, systems, policies and procedures
- Interact professionally and diplomatically with all levels of constituents
- Reviews, signs and/or submits proposal documents
- Creates or assists with the development of reports as needed