- China: Bilateral Partners
- Study Abroad in Australia / New Zealand / Fiji
- Study Abroad in Potosi, Bolivia
- Study Abroad in London, England
- Study Abroad in Portsmouth, England
- Study Abroad in Nice, France
- Study Abroad in Galway, Ireland
- Study Abroad in Hiroshima, Osaka, Naruto, Tokyo, or Nagoya
- Study Abroad in Breda, Netherlands
- Study Abroad at Hannam University in Daejon, South Korea
- Study Abroad in Granada, Spain
- Study Abroad in Glamorgan, Wales
- Guidelines for Dual Degree Exchange Programs
Western's Bilateral Exchange Agreements
Western Carolina University collaborates with a number of institutions to exchange both students and faculty. These bilateral exhanges involve an agreement between WCU and the host institutions.
Currently, some exchanges offer business and construction management courses for students and the opportunity to earn a dual degree from both WCU and host institution.
A number of these exchanges offer specific courses in a particular major, while others are more broadly based.
Check out the sites below for more information. Guidelines for WCU exchanges and dual degree programs also are given below.
Where Can I Go?
- Australia/New Zealand/Fiji
- China (Chongqing, Guilin, Xi'an, or Shanghai)
- England (London)
- England (Portsmouth)
- France (Nice)
- Ireland (Galway)
- Japan (Hiroshima, Osaka, Naruto, Tokyo, or Nagoya)
- Netherlands (Breda)
- South Korea (Daejon)
- Spain (Granada)
- Wales (Glamorgan)
Guidelines for Exchange Programs
Applications for Western Bilateral Exchanges vary according to country. Pick up the appropriate application materials at the IPS office.
Financial Aid is available for bilateral exchange programs. Financial Aid will cover tuition, fees, room and board, international health insurance, passport and visa costs, and the cost of travel to the host country.