What is the Purpose of Educational Technology Support?
The Coulter Faculty Commons Educational Technology supports the appropriate and effective uses of technology and digital media in teaching and learning.
Educational Technology Types:
The Coulter Faculty Commons staff can assist with the following technologies:
- Social Media
- Web Sites
Using Educational Technology in the classroom gives instructors the opportunity to take advantage of digital learning. Here are some examples of ways to enrich student education:
- ADA compliant videos and other documents
- Supporting virtual meeting spaces through GoToMeeting
- Creating Flipped Videos and Podcasts for Online, Hybrid, and Face-to-Face courses
- Making Educational VHS and DVDs Available Online
- Designing and creating web content such as WordPress & Social Media
- Presentation Tools and Interactivity
Educational Technology support is available to all instructors, no matter their comfort with computers or technology.
For assistance contact the following:
Johnny Penley: (828) 227-3702 or email@example.com
Jonathan Wade: (828) 227-3309 or firstname.lastname@example.org
IT Services: (828) 227-7487 or email@example.com