Registration for WCU classes at Biltmore Park can be conducted in either of the two following manners:
1. Web Registration
My Cat Portal is your gateway to graduate school at WCU. This is where you can check e-mail, register for courses, pay your tuition, explore the Internet, and much more. It is fully integrated with the university's student records system. It allows you to obtain up-to-the-minute information on course offerings, your academic record, billing statements, and financial aid information. My Cat gives you control over your class schedule by allowing you to register or drop/add classes. Students can access My Cat from any computer with an internet connection.
To log in:
- Go to the WCU home page at http://www.wcu.edu/
- Click on "My Cat" towards the top of the page.
- At "Username" enter your 92.......ID#.
- At "Password" enter your six-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN). This is originally set to your birthdate - MMDDYY; ie., 031078 for March 10, 1978.
- Click on "Personal Services" tab.
- Click on "Student" tab.
- Click on the "Registration" link.
- Click on "Add/Drop" Classes.
- Select the term and click "Submit".
- Undergraduates only: Enter you alternate PIN (six-digit number given to you by your advisor and click submit).
- Enter the CRN (5-digit course registration number) of the course(s) you wish to add in the Add Class table. (If you do not know the CRN, click on "Class Search" at the bottom of the page.)
- Click "Submit Changes".
For registration information:
How to Register
2. In-Person Registration
Registration assistance is available in the WCU Administrative office, room 355, 28 Schenck Parkway at Biltmore Park, during regular office hours (8am-5pm).