Go Army Ed
- Complete the application at goarmyed.com
- Apply and be accepted to the university.
- Go to military.wcu.edu and complete the “Military Education Benefits Notification” form found in the purple box on the left hand side of the page.
- Register for class at Western.
- Register for the exact same class in goarmyed.com.
- There will be an estimate put on the student’s account for the amount we expect to receive from the Army for tuition only. This is just an estimate and may be adjusted based on what the Army actually pays the school.
- Any additional charges are the responsibility of the student and are due at the regular due dates.
- If you receive a bill you believe to be incorrect, contact Briana Ford immediately. Do not ignore the bill.
Please contact Briana Ford, Director of Military Student Services, with any questions or concerns you may have. 828.227.3074 or email@example.com
**Please note: this general information applies to Western Carolina University procedures only. Other schools may have different requirements.
***VA regulations and Western Carolina University procedures are subject to change without prior notice.