WCU charges a test administration fee of $40.00 in addition to the fee charged by ATI for the TEAS test. This administration fee DOES NOT include the cost of the exam itself. As of JULY 1, 2014, the exam is $45 but subject to change). Please be prepared to pay for the exam by credit card when you arrive to take the exam. Only credit card payments are accepted. Results of TEAS test are available as soon as the exam is complete if there are no testing irregularities to report.
How To Register
To register for a regularly scheduled TEAS exam Click Here
To request a customized date and time administration Click Here
If you have received approval for a custom date and time Click Here to Register
How Often Can the Test be Taken?
The Nursing Department allows 1 test per application cycle. July 16 to February 1st for Fall and February 2 to July 15 for Spring. Only the first score received during these cycles will be considered.
Custom administered TEAS exams can be offered for special circumstances. Specific dates and times cannot be guaranteed. The fee for a custom administration is $95. Custom Tests are NOT offered during summer. Click on the link above to request a customized test date or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a customized date.
Day of the Exam
• You must arrive on time. Late arrivals will not be admitted to the testing room.
• Photo ID is required for admission to the exam. Driver’s license is preferred.
• Use of calculators or other devices is not permitted. All personal items must be placed on the floor. Proctors may require that you place personal items in a designated area in the exam room.
• If you have an established account with ATI then you will need your username and password to log in. If you do not have an established account then you will create one at the beginning of the session.
• You will begin the exam session by making the online payment of $35.00 (effective July 1, 2011) to ATI. (Credit or debit card only.)
About the TEAS
ATI provides information regarding the TEAS® at: http://www.atitesting.com/global/students/teas.aspx You are encouraged to review this information.
ALL QUESTIONS REGARDING ADMISSION TO THE NURSING PROGRAM AND TEAS TESTING SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO THE WCU SCHOOL OF NURSING.