- 1875 SAT
- 30 ACT
- 4.25 weighted cumulative HS GPA
- Ranking within the top 10% of one’s high school class
2. Transfer students must have at least a 3.5 cumulative GPA (on at least 12 credit hours) at their most
recent, previous institution.
3. First-year students already enrolled at WCU in the fall, who complete at least 12 hours of WCU credit and maintain a GPA of at least 3.5, will be invited to join The Honors College for the spring term.
4. Sophomores or juniors already enrolled at WCU who have achieved a 3.5 or above cumulative GPA are welcome to apply for Honors admission (please contact the Honors Office at 828.227-7383 for more information.)
The Honors College application form (Word) is available on this site.
Above: Dean Brian Railsback and Honors Student Brooke Talley with the PEAKS Residence Hall of the Year Award for Balsam Hall.