Philosophy and Religion Department
- Ph.D., Philosophy, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
- M.S., Wildlife and Fisheries Sciences, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
- B.A., Liberal Arts, Bryan College, Dayton, TN
Selected Publications & Presentations
- “Evangelicals are Conservationists.” Conservation Biology. 19:6. December 2005. 1687-1688.
- “Is it Possible to Manage Wilderness?” Biology Department Paul Burton Seminar Series. January 23, 2009. Western Carolina University, Cullowhee, North Carolina.
- “On the Possibility of Managing for Wilderness.” Philosophy Department Colloquium Series.
- December 4, 2007. Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas.
- “Approximate Truth.” Realia—43rd Annual Summer Conference: Contemporary Issues in Philosophy of Science. August 19, 2003. Digby, Nova Scotia.