Department of Geosciences and Natural Resources
Assistant Professor, Geology
Office Address: Stillwell 317
Areas of Interest:
- Igneous and metamorphic petrology and geochemistry
- Evolution of continental crust
- Regional geology of southeastern Wyoming
- GEOL 140: "Investigations in Environmental Geology"
- GEOL 250: "Introduction to Rock Form Minerals"
- GEOL 355: "Petrology"
- Ph.D., Geology, University of Wyoming, 2010
- B.S., Geology, Sonoma State University, 2005
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, Arizona State University, 1991