This page only contains information about the proposal submission process. Please read all of the information presented below before you submit your proposal. For general conference information, including the call for papers, please visit our general info page.
Deadline for proposal submissions is Sunday, December 22, 2013.
Notification of acceptance or non-acceptance will be sent via email by Friday, January 10, 2014.
International presenters and those flying to the conference, provided they submit early, can expect a response sooner. All presenters are required to pre-register. The mission of the conference binds us to prioritize proposals from graduate students and professionals not holding a doctoral degree. If you are interested in submitting but unsure about eligibility, do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will gladly assist you.
- If you'd like to submit a proposal for consideration, send by email to Dr. Eleanor Petrone at email@example.com.
- Your proposal is not your registration. Please pre-register by Monday, January 20, 2014.
- Please limit your abstract to 200 words. Abstracts over this limit will not be accepted.
- If you would like to submit a proposal for a discussion panel, please include the types of questions that you would pose as the moderator(s).
- We can link any materials (papers, PowerPoint presentations, outlines, worksheets, etc.) associated with your presentation to your abstract on the program page. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if interested.
- Sessions last for 30-40 minutes. Double sessions (~80 minutes) can be scheduled upon request.
- Please make sure to include any equipment needs at the bottom of the abstract.