MST Admission Requirements
Prospective students must meet all general admission requirements set forth by the Graduate School.
Program Specific Admission Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in engineering, technology, or related fields
- Overall undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (for assistantship consideration, a GPA of 3.5/4.0 is strongly recommended on all major courses taken at the undergraduate level).
- GRE General test score - a combined score of 1000 on verbal and quantitative, and a 3.5 on analytical writing is strongly recommended for assistantship consideration.
- A duly completed application package including application forms, statement of purpose, transcripts, and three recommendation letters.
- For international students, a minimum score of 80 (Internet-based Test), 213 (Computer-based Test), or 550 (Paper-based Test) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- For international students, a document-by-document evaluation of undergraduate degree(s) must be submitted by the World Evaluation Services (WES) or equivalent evaluation services.