- BSN Pre-Licensure Program
- Accelerated BSN Option
- WNC RIBN Option
- RN to BSN Program
- MS(N) Early Entry Option
- MS(N) Nurse Leadership
- MS(N) Nurse Educator
- MS(N) Family Nurse Practitioner
- MS(N) Nurse Anesthesia Program
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) Program
- Primary Care Certificate
- Special Information for Transfer Students
If you’re getting ready to go to college, or if you’re interested in transferring into our accelerated bachelor’s degree, we offer the following undergraduate pre-licensure options:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN): A traditional, four-year pre-licensure track.
- Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ABSN) Entry Option: Designed specifically for post-baccalaureate individuals who want to pursue a career in nursing.
- WNC Regionally Increasing Baccalaureate Nurses (WNC RIBN): A four-year A.D.N. to BSN Dual Enrollment course of study offered in collaboration with A-B Technical Community College, Blue Ridge Community College and Southwestern Community College.
If you're already a licensed Registered Nurse (RN), we offer you the following degree tracks:
- RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program adds value to previous education and existing practice, preparing you for leadership roles and for graduate study.
- MS(N) Early-Entry Option is designed to assist selected RNs with good academic records to move smoothly through the RN to BSN curriculum directly into MS(N) study for advanced nursing roles.
Students interested in graduate school can pursue multiple graduate tracks and certificate options through the School of Nursing. Admission and coursework for each track is unique, so please read these pages carefully: