- About the School of Nursing
- Which Nursing Program is Right for You?
- Nursing Academic Programs
- NN-CAT Nurse Mentoring Program
- Nursing FAQs
- Nursing Scholarships
- Nursing Organizations and Links
- Resources for Current Nursing Students
- Contact the School of Nursing
- School of Nursing Complaint Form
- School of Nursing Continuing Education & Events
Find out recent news and events by reading our latest newsletter!
Ready for a unique challenge? WCU’s School of Nursing prepares you for a rewarding career in health care. Our graduates pursue a wide variety of specialties, careers, and graduate education.
We offer multiple undergraduate and graduate academic programs to fit your professional goals, and there’s something unique about each one of our courses of study.
You’ll receive one-on-one attention from our expert faculty who will guide you through your required coursework and clinical experience, provide you with special opportunities, and connect you with the best professional organizations in the region. Class sizes at WCU are always small, and both our undergraduate and graduate programs are extremely affordable.
Whether you’re a future or current student, browse our FAQs to learn more about the admissions process and how to choose the program that’s right for you.
If you have questions or need more information, contact the School of Nursing. We look forward to hearing from you!