Directions to the School of Nursing
To Cullowhee/Main Campus
- Follow the directions to campus.
- At the traffic light in front of WCU, turn left.
- Bear right at the traffic circle.
- Proceed to the traffic light at the T-intersection and turn left.
- Take the second road to the right (across from Hunter Library).
- Proceed up the hill to the older brick building on the right, Moore Hall. (#46 on the campus map)
- There is parking on two levels behind the building. The School of Nursing is on the 2nd floor of Moore Hall; the administrative assistant’s office is room 209.
To Enka Campus
- From Asheville, take I-40 West to exit 44.
- From the West, take I-40 East to exit 44.
- Turn right off the ramp onto US 19-23 South.
- Proceed 1.4 miles to the third traffic light, across from First Citizen's Bank.
- Turn left onto Sand Hill Road, tuning left again at the entrance for A-B Tech's Enka campus.
- The Haynes building, where our nursing programs are located, will be on your right. Enter at the basement level to find the WCU offices and classrooms.
For any additional questions on directions and driving time, contact us.