The Master of Health Sciences (MHS) degree program requires a minimum of 33 semester hours of approved graduate coursework.
* Please note: Students who entered PRIOR to Fall 2011 must complete 36 credit hours.
(1) Core courses
(2) Concentrations in Health Education, Emergency Medical Care, Health Management, and Nutrition
(3) Completion option of a thesis or a research project
- Checksheet for Health Education (Word)
- Checksheet for Emergency Medical Care (Word)
- Checksheet for Health Management (Word)
- Checksheet for Nutrition (Word)