Fall March 1st
Spring October 15th
Summer April 19th
*NOTE: Only complete applications submitted by the deadline will be reviewed.
1. Cumulative grade point average (GPA) of "B" or higher (3.0 on a 4.0 scale) in all
upper-level undergraduate coursework.
2. Satisfactory scores on the verbal, quantitative and analytical portions of the General Test of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
Minimum scores are:
Test Taken Verbal Quantitative Analytical Writing
Before Aug. 2011 400 400 3.5
After Aug. 2011 146 140 3.5
uGPA 3.4; GRE: Verbal 153, Quantitative 145, Analytical Writing 3.62
3. Three letters of recommendation from instructors or employers who are able to judge aptitude for graduate study.
4. An Application Essay (Word)
5. Students wishing to apply for admission to the Dietetic Internship must complete a separate Dietetic Internship application and be selected for admission. Applicants admitted to the DI program will be automatically admitted to the MHS program Nutrition concentration. For details on the process, contact the Dietetic Internship (DI) Program.
Cost: Tuition and Fees are based on distance or residential status.
Financial Aid: MHS students are eligible for educational loans and financial aid. For more information, click here.
Additional funding sources for graduate students is available here.
Visit the MHS Scholarships page for information on scholarships and grants.