- Online application form
- Goal statement
- 3 letters of recommendation (submitted via online application system)
- Official transcripts
- Official GMAT score (GRE may be accepted)
Required Standardized Test and GPA: A minimum score of 450 is generally required on the GMAT and a minimum 3.0 GPA is generally required in undergraduate coursework. Greater weight is placed on grades during the last two years of an undergraduate degree program.
Additional Admissions Information: Full-time work experience in a managerial or professional role is preferred and will be considered in admissions by the MBA Program Director. Higher GMAT scores may offset lower undergraduate grades. Entry into the program is usually by cohort and special criteria may apply for the cohorts.
- March 15 – Graduate Assistant applicants (full time, fall enrollment only)
- April 1 – International applicants
- July 15 – Fall enrollment
- Nov 15 – Spring enrollment