- College of Business Scholarships
- About the College of Business
- College of Business Schools
- College of Business Graduate Programs
- College of Business Outreach and Engagement
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
- College of Business Resources
- Speaker, workshop and seminar videos
- Accreditation Information
- Contact the College of Business
- CoB Newsletter Archives
Free Enterprise Speaker Series event to focus on commerce, morality
Free Enterprise Speaker Series event focusing on morality, free market
WCU gets first student participant in SBTDC internship program
Regional leaders gathering on campus for Oct. 20 LEAD:WNC summit
Preparing Business Ready® Graduates
Fully accredited by AACSB-International and AASBI, the Asian Association of Schools of Business International, the college has over 54 full-time faculty members and offers undergraduate and graduate degrees through its members, the Schools of Accounting, Finance, Information Systems, and Economics; Business Administration and Law and Sport Management; Economics, Management, and Project Management; and Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Sport Management, and Hospitality & Tourism.
In addition, the Corporation for Entrepreneurship and Innovation(CEI) is an affiliated LLC for the University. The College of Business operates the CEI to facilitate public private partnerships that bring together business owners, faculty, and students who have a desire to grow an idea into a business. WCU is home to one of the 17 regional offices of The North Carolina Small Business and Technology Development Center (SBTDC).
WCU College of Business students are
College of Business Newsletter Now Available! Click here.