“I am proud to say that WCU has the finest project management program available. At
the local PMI chapter, I have compared notes with others who have taken similar programs
and by far this one is the tops.”
Alumna Angela Boyette
Human Resource Manager/Project Manager, Tri-Steel Fabricators, Inc.
“Right from day one, I was able to take the knowledge I gained and apply it to my
Alumnus Stefane Garcia
Principal Engineer, Group SQLI, France
The MPM Degree Program is a two-year program designed for project management professionals with a minimum of two years’ work experience.
- See a summary of MPM courses
- Read the requirements for the Master of Project Management Degree Program (M.P.M.)
- Read the MPM Degree FAQs
Minimum Admissions Requirements
- An undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education, with a 3.0 average on the last 60 credit hours.
- A minimum GMAT (or a GRE equivalent) score of 400 is required; higher scores improve the chance of admission. This requirement is waived if the applicant holds a masters degree from an accredited institution.
- Relevant work experience and a recommendation from a current or past employer.
- A goal statement that includes the program to which you are applying, your professional goals and aspirations, your motivation for applying to the program, and any relevant formal or informal experiences.
- Additional documents include a letter of recommendation from your employer, and a resume. You must have experience in project management.
At the time of the admission decision the program director will evaluate the need for prerequisite courses needed by students with little experience in project management in order to provide an adequate background for the MPM Program.
You can begin the program in January or August. The earlier you can get your application to us, the greater the chance of reserving a place in the program.
How to Apply
Visit Graduate Admissions’ Apply Now! page.