Studying for the GMAT?
Check out this six-week, online, instructor-led course.
A new session starts every six weeks all year long. $89.
For more information visit:
Western Carolina University GMAT Preparation
The fully accredited, online Master of Project Management (MPM) Program is designed with project management professionals in mind. We strive to deliver high quality, relevant graduate-level instruction with an emphasis on faculty-student collaboration and flexible scheduling.
Unique characteristics of our MPM include:
- First program to be accredited by PMI (1983)
- First program accepted as a PMI Global Accreditation Center for Project Management
- Highly academically qualified and professionally experienced international faculty
- A broad project management perspective (not industry-specific)
- A global focus, with faculty from India, China, Australia and the USA
- "Soft skills" for project management professionals
- Opportunity to learn about and work in virtual project teams
Learn More About Our MPM:
- Courses and program requirements
- Learn about our faculty
- Meet our alumni (where are they now?)
- Costs of attending
- Admission requirements
Also check out our Graduate Certificate in Project Management, designed for working professionals or military personnel who are looking for more experience through certification rather than pursuing a full degree.
Enrollment Facts (2009-2012)
- 35 students completed the M.P.M. program from July 1, 2009 to June 30, 2010
- 46 students completed the M.P.M. program from July 1, 2010 to June 30, 2011
- 21 students completed the M.P.M. program from July 1, 2011 to June 20, 2012
- 273 students were enrolled in the M.P.M. program in the 2009-10 academic year
- 203 students were enrolled in the M.P.M. program in the 2010-11 academic year
- 149 students were enrolled in the M.P.M. program in the 2011-12 academic year