To apply for your Post Master's Public School Leadership Certification, visit add-on certification programs licensure.
To apply to upgrade your license upon completion of your educational specialist certification or EDD in Educational Leadership, visit updating your advanced degree licensure.
To apply for your School Administrator License upon completion of an MSA, complete and submit the following to the CEAP licensure specialist:
- Form A - License update request to add an area to your license. Statement of Applicant section must include handwritten signature.
- Form U - License update used to clear your school principal provisional or lateral entry license or request a name change. Fill in personal information (top three lines) and Statement of Applicant section, including handwritten signature. WCU will complete middle section and CEAP Associate Dean will sign as Superintendent or Designee. Supporting documentation required to request a name change.
- Form V - Verification by Institution. Complete top three lines only.
- Licensure Exam Score – The School Leaders Licensure Assessment (SLLA) test has been deleted as a licensure requirement. If you have taken the test and wish to submit your qualifying score to the Department of Public Instruction, attach an original or legible, unaltered copy to your application.
- A DPI processing fee is required in order to submit your application packet, see Payments and Mailing Instructions.