- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- 3.0 average on last 60 hours of undergraduate program or 2.85 overall GPA
- Satisfactory score on the GRE or Miller's Analogy.
- Three positive letters of recommendation
- "A" level teaching license in elementary education
- Acceptance into WCU's Graduate School and our M.A.Ed. Elementary Education program
Come join us and begin or further your teaching career. If you'd like more information or have specific questions, please contact us.