- UNCG Lab Assistant needed!
- For graduating undergraduates in December 2013 or Spring 2014
- Eight-Semester Plan for B.S. in Psychology
- Psychology Major Checklist (Before Fall 2011) ~ All students who had declared psychology as their major, before Fall 2011, will be under the old curriculum.
- Psychology Major Checklist (Fall 2011 and subsequent semesters) ~ All students who declare psychology as their major, current students, new freshmen, and transfers, with Fall 2011 being their first term in the major, will be under the new curriculum.
Internship & Research
- Psychology Internship Manual
- Cutting-edge Research
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Spring 2014 Only Internship Opportunity
Graduate School Information
- The Psychology Graduate Applicant's Portal
- valuable information on applying and getting into graduate school
- Radford University
- For students interested in Clinical-Counseling, Industrial/Organizational, and Experimental Psychology.
The following sites provide links to many other organizations and sources of information:
- Hanover College Web Resources
- maintained by John H. Krantz, Ph.D. - great source of information
- Psychology Online Resource Central
- large selection of links for psychology students and their professors
- Social Psychology Network
- 1000s of useful links on all aspects of psychology
Online Texts, Tutorials and Full-text Journals
- APA Monitor (APA's monthly newspaper)
- Dr. Krantz's Psych Tutorials (more from Hanover College)
- Methods in Behavioral Research (by Paul C. Cozby)
Associations and Organizations