Dr. Deborah Racey
Department of Psychology
Office Address: 91 Killian Building Lane, Rm. 302G
- Behavioral variability as a componant of adaptation to change, creativity, and problem solving.
- Perception of variability
- Judgement and decision making
- Ph.D. Experimental Psychology, Southern Illinois University Carbondale, Department of Brain and Cognitive Sciences
- B.S. Psychology, Southeastern Missouri University
- B.A. Business Administration, North Central College, Naperville, IL
- Racey, D. E.,Young, M. E., Garlick, D., Ngoc-Minh Pham, J., & Blaisdell, D. (in press). Pigeon and human performance in a multi-armed bandit task in response to changes in variable interval schedules. Learning and Behavior.
- Racey, D. E., & Young, M. E. (in press) Reinforcement of more or less variability in one and two response dimensions. Learning and Behavior.
- Young, M. E., & Racey, D. (2009). Judging creativity: How much variety is present? Empirical Studies of the Arts, 27, 91-109.
- Burns, R. A., Racey, D. E., & Ratliff, C. L. (2008). The roles of outcome and position associations in animal serial learning., Learning and Motivation, 39, 1-12