The culminating experience of the Teacher Education Program is Internship or Student Teaching, the ultimate field experience. Under the guidance of a University Supervisor and a Cooperating Teacher, a student teacher assumes the duties of a full-time classroom teacher, from planning and executing lessons to classroom management. Student teaching is a full time responsibility that provides just a taste of what teaching is like in the "real world."
Program Specific Requirements:
- Elementary Education Intern I and Intern II
- Middle Grades Intern I and Intern II
- HPE Intern I and Intern II
- Secondary & Specialty Education - Intern I
- Secondary & Specialty Education - Intern II/ST