- Human Services Faculty & Staff
- Birth-Kindergarten (BK) Program
- Counseling Program
- Higher Education Student Affairs (HESA) Program
- Parks and Recreation Management (PRM) Program
- Minor in Leadership
- Resources for Human Services Students
- Online Master's Degree Program in Human Resources (HR)
- Educational Leadership
- Ed.D. Doctorate in Educational Leadership
- MSA--Master of School Administration
- Principal Licensure (PMC)
College of Education and Allied Professions
We offer a wide range of degrees from any of the following programs:
- Doctor of Education
- Higher Education Student Affairs
- Human Resources
- Parks & Recreation Management
- Project Discovery-Talent Search
- Master's of School Administration/Post Master's Certificate in Public School Licensure
If you already have a major, consider our minors in leadership or parks and recreation management. Minors can participate in many of the same clubs and organizations as our majors and can avail themselves of the same internships and opportunities. All of our minors, which are open to anyone except those majoring in the same concentration or program, offer an excellent and enjoyable complement to a range of majors.
While enrolled, you'll take advantage of many opportunities for real-world experience. Our students get hands-on experience in our programs through internships, field experience, and hands-on teaching. Our active Parks and Recreation Management (PRM) Majors Club involves many students in on-campus and community projects.Please contact us with your questions. We look forward to hearing from you.
Instructional Technology Support
Our college provides educational and research support through consultation, instruction and equipment checkout (e.g., cameras, voice recorders) through the Instructional Technology Support.
What do we offer?