Library Reference Desk
Welcome to the Human Resources (HR) Program Student Center! Please find below the websites and forms that you will find most useful during your time as a graduate human resources student.
If you're a new student, you'll find additional resources on our New HR Program Students page.
Below are a few websites at WCU that you will probably need to visit on a regular basis. You may want to bookmark them in your favorite browser.
Graduate Academic Calendar
WCU Class Schedule at My Cat
Deadline Applying for Graduation
Resources for HR Program Students
WCU Faculty/Staff Directory
WCU Student Directory
Blackboard (Be sure to visit the MSHR Student Commons found in BB under "My Organizations." This is a place where you will find many additional resources and also an online Degree Completion Plan to help you organize your coursework.)
Download, complete, and submit the following forms to make selected requests of the University. Please consult the academic calendar and the Graduate School for specific deadlines.
Download latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Chancellor's Fellowship Application (PDF) form can be found on the WCU Fellowship and Awards page. Use this form to apply for Chancellor's Fellowship
- Course Withdrawal (PDF) Course Withdrawal form may be found on this page
- FAFSA Complete this form to apply for a student loan
- Graduation Application (PDF) form for graduation needs to be completed. This can be found at the Graduate School
- Re-enrollment Application: Visit the Graduate School's Forms & Manuals page to download and complete this form to re-enter graduate school
- Regalia Order Form Complete this form to order graduation regalia
- Study Grant Application (PDF) can be found on the WCU Fellowship and Awards page. Complete this form to apply for a study grant
- Visit the Transfer Credit site for more information on how to transfer credit from another institution to WCU.
- Western Transcript (PDF) Use this form to request a copy of a Western transcript For more information visit the Records and Transcripts page.
Additional forms and manuals are available from the Graduate School.