Make an Appointment
General Appointment Information:
- All course tutoring appointments must be booked 24 hours in advance.
- For writing assistance, drop-by the WaLC or make an appointment online to reserve a spot. Writing tutors are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If you need to make an appointment with a Writing Fellow who is assigned to one of your classes, please email that Writing Fellow to schedule a session.
For Writing Appointments:
- Please remember to bring a printed copy of your paper to your session.
- We recommend a 30-minute appointment for papers 1 to 4 pages in length. For papers that are longer than 5 pages, or for group papers, we recommend a 1-hour appointment.
- Students may also take advantage of writing tutoring offered at the Biltmore Park campus on certain days of the week. Call 227-2274 or log in to TutorTrac and select "Biltmore Park Writing Tutoring" for availabilities.
For Course Tutoring Appointments:
- Bring any assignments, notes, books, or other material you will need to participate in the session.
- If you will be late or if you are unable to keep a scheduled appointment, please call the WaLC and inform the front desk. If you miss three scheduled appointments in a semester, you will not be allowed to schedule appointments for the remainder of that semester unless you visit the WaLC to speak with the Director.
- Alternatively, you can cancel your appointments online by clicking the X next to the appointment on your TutorTrac main menu.
- Students must cancel appointments at least 12 hours in advance to avoid missing the appointment.
To book an appointment:
- Log in to TutorTrac with your MyCat information and click "Search Availability."
- For assistance, please call 227-2274.