Make an appointment with your assigned academic adviser. Undeclared students may report to the Advising Center, 2nd floor Killian Annex. Declared majors may report to their academic departmental office.
- Plan a schedule of classes. Select alternate courses should you encounter closed courses.
- Report to your academic adviser at the pre-arranged time.
Obtain Alternate PIN number (required for initial registration) and your appointment day from your adviser or departmental office. Note: Registration appointment days are based on cumulative hours earned and does not include courses in progress.
Web registration will be available during the Early Registration and Regular Registration periods. Please refer to the Academic Calendar for specific dates.
There are three data items you will need to register on the Web:
- Your user name (92 number),
- Your password, and
- An Alt PIN (if applicable) that you will obtain from your adviser or the department of your major.
At all times, you should safeguard your student ID and PIN.
Go to the WCU home page: www.wcu.edu
- Select "My Cat" from the purple banner at the top of the page.
- Enter your username (WCU Student ID Number—no hyphens).
- Enter your password.
- Click on "Personal Services."
- Click on the "Student" tab below.
- Click on the "Registration Link"
- Select the term and click submit.
- Click on "Add/Drop Classes".
- Enter your Alternate PIN Number (if prompted, six-digit number given to you by your adviser and click submit).
- Scroll down the screen.
- Enter the five-digit CRN (Course Reference Number) in the Add Class table for each course.
- When you finish entering all your courses, click on the "Submit" button.
- A message will be displayed indicating the status of the request.
- To drop a course(s), click in the action column "Web/Drop." Click on "Submit Changes."