As part of a new offering from Microsoft, you are eligible to access E-Learning courses online at Microsoft.com. These courses are meant to help you keep up-to-date with the latest major E-Learning – Applications software releases.
Please note that some product and language versions may not be available at the time you activate your courses. For up-to-date information on the availability of E-Learning courses, please visit http://microsoft.com/licensing.
To gain initial access to the Microsoft E-Learning courses, please follow the steps below:
2. Input your multi-use access code: IWOAC6E3A9 (The code is case sensitive)
3. You will be prompted to sign-in using a valid Windows Live ID. For students, this will be your Catamount Mail account. For faculty and staff, if you already have a profile on microsoft.com, use that Windows Live ID, otherwise sign up at http://signup.live.com
4. You will receive an email confirming your registration.
5. From the confirmation email, click the link to complete the email confirmation and activate your courses.
6. You will be prompted to sign-in using a valid Windows Live ID, once again.
7. A confirmation page will appear indicating that the access code has been accepted (or you may receive an error message if the code was not accepted).
8. Click the My Learning link to see list of available courses.
9. Click on a course title to launch the offering. You will have 12 months from time of launch to finish that course.
To access your course at any time, please follow these steps:
1. Go to: https://business.microsoftelearning.com/
2. Click the "Sign In" button in the upper right corner of the page
3. Sign in to Windows Live using your Windows Live ID and password
4. Click the My Learning Catalog link on the left side of the page under Customer Login
5. Begin your E-Learning course
If you have any questions regarding your access code, you may email or phone our support center. To view a list of support phone numbers please visit https://licensing.microsoft.com and click on the Support/Feedback link.
If you experience any problems with your E-Learning training, please contact the regional support center in your region: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/worldsites.mspx.
We trust you will enjoy this benefit and look forward to your participation. Please note that the access code we have received from Microsoft can accommodate a limited number of users from our organization. Do not share the code with unauthorized users: this violates our license agreement with Microsoft.