This is registration for Freshman Computer Setups on the first (1st) day of your registration sessions. Transfer and ASP students do NOT need to register, they will follow what is in their schedule when they arrive.
ALL APPOINTMENTS HAVE BEEN FILLED FOR COMPUTER SETUPS DURING THE DAY 1 PORTION OF ORIENTATION.
Please refer to the information below for setups that are available on Day 2.
Note: Computer Setups are NOT mandatory or required. These are merely a convenience, offering to prepare for Fall.
* Making sure student has a working anti-virus
(we can install Symantec EndPoint Protection at no cost!)
* Installation of Microsoft Office 2013 at no cost (if needed)
* Connect to Campus Wireless Network
If you prefer to have your computer setup on Day 2 of your orientation sessions, you
do not need to submit this form.
(IT staff will be located in the UC Multipurpose Room A from 1pm-3pm. No "appointments" are required)
Please make sure you have the following before you arrive for your setup:
- Whomever (parent/guardian or student) brings the computer to the setup MUST have the following passwords:Power Supply and Ethernet Adapter (if your computer does
not have a built-in Ethernet port)
- Any login passwords
- MyCat password
- Power Supply
- All viruses &/or sypware is removed from the machine, as this can interfere with the setup process.
- You have done an initial account creation on all new computers
The following reasons will forfeit your computer setup registration (your slot will go to the next available student)
1. You are not registered for a first year orientation session.
2. You have signed up for a date that is not the first year orientation session you are registered for.
3. No valid e-mail address was given during the time of registration.