Create and maintain Active Directory accounts which provide access to university computing resources such as computers, email, wireless network, files, printers, and more.
- Guest, Consultants and Aramark Employees
- Student Workers
- Graduate Assistant (Non-Teaching and Non-Lab)
- Non-Person (A generic account for the Baseball Program, for example)
- Depending on the type of access being requested, other compliance documents (such as FERPA agreements, volunteer forms, or contracts) might be required.
- IT system access is valid for a maximum of one year and must be renewed if access is needed beyond that time.
Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, Closed weekends and University Holidays
Forms are available for download on WCU's website: Account Login Access
IT creates the account once the appropriate authorization is granted. IT also terminates the account upon receiving notification via the Consultant/Guest Access Request Form or the Employee Excepton or Non-Person Request Form.
Contact the IT Help Desk
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Closed weekends and university holidays
Call: 227-7487 or 866-928-7487 (toll free)
Log in: Online Help Desk/IT Self-Service <http://ithelp.wcu.edu/>
Faculty and Staff
username – wcu\WCU account username
password – WCU account password
username – wcu\Catamount account username
password – your PIN or password
Visit the Technology Commons
On the ground floor of Hunter Library
For walk-up technology assistance for faculty, staff and students
We’re open the same hours as Hunter Library
For More Information
University Policy 95: Data Network Security and Access Control
Charge for this Service