The Department of Academic Engagement and IT Governance is responsible for the IT governance and policies processes, which incorporate the academic, administrative and IT technology committees and the overall university IT Council.
UNC Board of Governors Policy
- Planning, Installation, and Maintenance of Data and Video Networks (Policy 49)
- Use of Computers and Data Communications (Policy 52)
- Execution of Contracts (Policy 62)
- Computer Hardware, Software and Service Standards (Policy 67)
- Web Accessibility Policy (Policy 86)
- Electronic Mail Policy (Policy 93)
- Data Network Security and Management (Policy 95)
- Data Security & Stewardship (Policy 97)
IT Division Policies and Standards
- Computer Requirement for all Students
- WCU Minimum Computer Specifications for Students
- WCU Minimum Computer Specifications for Institutional Use
- Additional policies are located on the WCU's intranet (HUB) https://wcuhub.wcu.edu.