Interested Students

To enroll in Disability Services, a student must provide appropriate documentation and meet with the Director of Disability Services. Those two steps are described in further detail in the following links:

Arranging Accommodations: K-12 Compared to Postsecondary

Accessing Services

ODS Video

ODS Video Text


Copyright by Western Carolina University      •      Cullowhee, NC 28723      •      828.227.7211      •      Contact WCU
Maintained by the Office of Web Services      •      Directions      •      Campus Map      •      Emergency Information      •      Text-Only

Office of Web Services