Careers in Management
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Degree with a concentration in
What jobs are available?
Human resource manager, Business manager, Hospital/HMO administrator, Real estate/insurance agents, Banker, Retail store or factory manager, Owner of business, or Consulting.
Who employs Management majors?
- Government agencies
- Manufacturing firms
- Non-profit organizations
- Retail and service companies
- Financial institutions
- Hotels and resorts
Good skills or traits for Management majors:
- Develop strong leadership skills and the ability to work well with others.
- Increase organizational skills and ability to analyze problems.
- Have good decision making and problem-solving abilities.
- Requires high motivation, self-confidence and good judgment.
- Obtain good oral and written communication skills.
Special training, degrees or experience I may need:
- Do an internship or co-op in your area of interest to gain practical experience.
- Be an active leader in on-campus organizations.
- A Master's (usually an MBA) will be helpful for promotions.
Websites to visit: